2.02.2009

Baptism

This weekend one of my students: Price, and his father, were baptized in our church.
It is such a blessing to witness one of your students and their families be encouraged and blessed through this blessing of God. It is encouraging to me as a teacher - knowing that I can continue to raise him in the faith and teach him new things about his God. He is a smart boy and I was so happy on Sunday for their family. His father also was baptized - which according to him was a long time coming.
It was a blessin to witness it but also to celebrate with them. We were invited after the baptism to join them for PIC lunch (which is an amazing buffet lunch). It was awesome fellowship and a joy to share the day with them. Price's parents are wonderful people and Jake and I can't wait to get to know them more as we live here.
Praise God for more family members!!!
In fact, we are so blessed by all our brother and sisters. The ones we have back in our home towns, people from college and Iowa and now our new friends and family here.
We love you all!
Love,
J & J
Pastor praying with Price
Jeff is now baptized!

Price and I afterwards! So proud and happy for him!

No comments: