4.15.2010

Japan Spring Break P.S

As you will see below (2 previous posts) I spent my spring break with my dear, amazing friend Amanda in Singapore, Malaysia and 20 hours in Japan. It was a blessing to be able to travel and see more of ASIA. Makes me appreciate and LOVE living here all the more. Here are tons of pictures and small captions to show off the trip.
I have amazing memories and stories to remember forever.
I will never forget Japan. Seeing those cherry blossom trees that only bloom in certain areas for certain days at certain times was amazing. I was there! Unbelievable beautiful creation!

Enjoy these pictures!!

my capsule for the 8 hours I slept in Japan!!
our sweet capsule pajamas!!!
WELCOME TO TOYKO!!!
At breakfast the next morning - Amanda and I!!!
my breakfast :S
amazing calligraphy in the Art Museum
beautiful painted and hand-crafted fans - such artwork!
me with the giant hookah
my Japanese-Pakistani henna
CHERRY BLOSSOMS!!
beautiful!
I was amazed, moved to tears because it was so beautiful!
more cherry blossoms....




P.S. Life is good. We only have 27 more days left of school (not including weekends) which means....we only have 40 more days til we are BACK IN THE STATES!!!
We can't wait to see everyone and everything!!!
Love always,
J&J

No comments: