7.16.2008

Airport Number 1 - LA

Jake and I are waiting in the Los Angeles airport, by gate 28 for our 1:20 flight to Toyko. We have about 2 more hours! We flew here this morning and won't finish all the flying until Thursday. We are soooo excited though. This morning we were a little nervous but now we are feeling much more excited and ready for this. I personally am so thrilled that I get to do this amazing adventure with someone I love and call my best friend. It's so wonderful that we can share this together and I can't wait to grow closer with him.
We'll hopefully send an email or something once we get to Toyko so everyone knows we've made it safe so far.
Thanks again for everyone's prayers and support thus far. It sure is exciting and sure is far away but we know we have some amazing family and friends that will always be there for us no matter where we are. Thanks so much!
Love J & J

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hey! I saw that you were on Facebook while in the airport, and I tried to talk to you, but you signed off before I could say hi. I hope you guys have a wonderful (and safe) trip! I'm praying for you!