7.16.2008

TOKYO!!!

Well, we made it through the 11 hour flight! Thank goodness that one is over. We left LAX at 1:10 p.m. on tuesday, and we arrived at 4 p.m. local time, on Wednesday. Its kinda like we lost a whole day of our lives. Hopefully we get it back someday.
Anyway, the flight was really long. Three movies were shown, and an episode of a tv show, so that helped quite a bit. Jackie and I also managed to catch a little sleep. Oh, before I forget, I should mention that we have now been on the move for 23 hours, with eight hours still to go before we get to Saipan.
I have no doubt that we will sleep very well when we get to our new school/home, both because of exhaustion and because of sleeping pills. I can't wait.
Anyway, I have no idea when the internet service is going to run out, being as I didn't have to pay for it. So, before I get cut off, I'd better sign off.
Thanks for the prayers,
Love,
J and J

No comments: