10.09.2008

Blessed

This week I was reminded of how God has blessed us since we've been here.
Our new friends and family here.

Sandy, the Kindergarten teacher and amazing woman gave me a little care package. I couldn't have needed anything better that day. SHe's perfect and it was just what I needed. So I thank God for her!

And on Tuesday we had Mark and Brittany over for dinner, as well as David and Nina. Nina is a local Saipan lady and David is her boyfriend. David happens to be Canadian :)

I love them both to death - they are amazing people. As are Mark and Brit and Jake and I are so blessed to have amazing friends like them. So we had dinner and played some games and talked and had a great time. Amanda came over after her tutoring and she is also another blessing in our lives. She is happy and cheerful and always knows what to say. Plus we think alike and it's been so awesome getting to know and love her as well. So thank you Lord for these people in our lives. We are truly blessed.

And one more blessing: Tomorrow is Friday AND we have Monday off! Thank you for that as well God!

a picture of the Sawyers and us.

No comments: