11.06.2008

the Cruise...and other pictures!

Me on the boat. The best birthday present ever! My husband is an amazing man!
Jake and I at the top of the boat!

My little Korean girl who danced with me on the cruise. Jake and I will be bringing home a Korean girl that we will be adopting...especially if she looks like this adorable little girl.




Some crazy Korean tourist man and I dancing!!



the local Chamarro dancers

my little girl and I dancing to "I'm Your's" - Jason Mraz


Jake and I with one of the dancers


After opening all the presents from all the family, friends and students. Thank you all so much. I felt truly blessed yesterday and still do today. I love you all! THANK YOU!


Our Saturday away at Managaha, the view of Saipan from our retreat! :)





Jake's retreat!




another adorable little Korean girl - dressed up for Halloween!





Jake and Ms. Amanda, leading the Halloween chapel on Friday mornings, with the 6th graders!




On a recent hike to the blowholes.



Jake and I at Cowtown Beach!



So two weeks ago we went to the 2nd Annual Saipan Tatu and Arts Festival, and well, you can't leave without a souviner, so here it is! :)



after the tattoo!