1.29.2010

Family Trip


Dad and Gma being here was such a blessing! They visited for 12 days! We spent time in our classrooms, touring the island, visiting all the beaches, hanging out and eating with some of our awesome friends here on island and just being together. Jake and I were so happy to have them here and saying goodbye this time wasn't as hard, because we are happy to say, that we will be home to North American, VISITING this summer! So hopefully you all stick around at some point so we can catch up! =)
Enjoy our vacation in Saipan through pictures!
We love you Dad!
We love you Grandma!
Thank you so much for coming and visiting.
One huge prayer request we ask is that you pray for our school. Saipan Community School is in need of 7 new teachers for next year...7!!!!
So spread the word, tell anyone you know - we need K, 1st, 3rd, 4th, P.E, middle school language arts, and ESL/computer. We need your help and especially your prayers! =)
Love always,
J & J

So excited to see each other!!!
Tamiko Winkfield (one of my closest friends) and Grandma making Japanese slippers
Gma and I shopping!
Grandma and Sandy getting pedicures!
Dad and I as we tour the island!
Dad and Grandma with Garapan in the background
Jake, Dad and I at Jeffrey's Beach - my favorite place on island!
Out for Korean food!
Relaxing at PIC
reading!
Dad and the gorgeous sunset!
learning how to windsurf
Enjoying the sunset and happy hour!
Dad came to visit while I was teaching nursery rhyme actions!
Grandma loved all the flowers!
Jake and his adopted daughter...Sedrei
She loved Grandma!
Sunset #2
Dad relaxing on the last afternoon!
to Mom! :)
Thanks for coming out Grandma!
Dad and Grandma on the sunset cruise!
Grandma and I!!!!
All of us after a VERY enjoyable evening! Thank you so much for visiting!



1 comment:

ak said...

hello,
I found your blog via google. I taught Science and computers at SCS in 1999. It was a wonderful year, and someday I'll be back!
Tami Winkfield was a student of mine :) Did you guys go to Dordt?
-André