4.03.2009

Dedication...

An amazing professor and good friend of ours from college passed away early this week and it's been really hard for me and us. She was an inspiration to both Jake and I. She was wise, loving, caring, witty, beautiful, true, and I could go on forever. She had been battling cancer for two years and I know being with Jesus and in no more pain or sickness is so much better for her, but I am truly missing her. I cannot wait to see her again someday and thank her for how much she helped me love teaching. For how when I am teaching and I see something right or hear something right, I think of Cella and all her stories and encouragements. For how I sat through all her classes, and other Ed. ones and kept telling myself "teach like Cella".
Her love for students and people and life was so incredible. I've never met or known anyone like I have known her. You will be in my heart forever Cella and I know that as long as I teach I will remember you. Thank you for all you have given and blessed me with God, through Cella Bosma!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I know she touched SO many lives by her passion for the Lord and for teaching. Sad she's gone, but we rejoice that she's found her classroom in God's mansion in heaven!
Thinking of you guys!