4.14.2009

Spring Break '09

Spring Break has come and gone and it was perfect.
Jake and I took time to not wake up to an alarm clock, have no schedule and truly relax. We spent a total of 1 day in our classrooms getting ready for this week. We spent the time at Managaha or PIC enjoying the sun and water, helped run the track meet (which will continue for the next month), swam at the Grotto and then celebrated Thai New Year, went to my 1st sunrise service on a tropical island, has Easter dinner with some good friends, painted Easter eggs for the 1st time I can remember, went Easter Egg hunting with three of my students, ate out for lunch with some new amazing friends, got manicured and pedicured with two of the most amazing and Godly women I know (Terry and Sandy - you are amazing friends), and I really enjoyed spending time with Jake - what an awesome man! :)

We are back at school this week for Spirit Week, with Crazy Hair to start off today! Tomorrow brings Twin Day (see future photos), Crazy Hat Day and then Culture Day. It should be an awesome week. It was great to start back at school. I know that we both enjoyed being back into routine and the good ol' swing of things! :)
Life is great!
I love that we have salvation and hope for our futures - thank God for sending His son and the reminder of forgiveness and grace. I made a commitment to God this Break to just let some things go and surrender them to God. You can only try so much and when there is no return you just move on and pray God will continue to shine through your love and actions. I have an Godly husband who promises to pray and keep me accountable and I really could not ask for more. Thank you God for your grace, amazing people in my life and most of all your Love!

Love,
Jackie



Emma, Yoo Jin and Henry getting ready to find Easter eggs!
Easter Sunrise Service
The Sunrise
Painting Easter Eggs at Amanda's!
Jake and Rovin


Our crazy hair for today!

No comments: