9.21.2008

in pictures...

We witnessed baptisms this morning after church. These two girls were adopted from China. Abby and Emma. Emma is in my 1st grade class. They are adorable, smart and loving girls. It was a blessing to watch them. It was also neat just to see a baptism in the ocean. :) What a great God!
That's their Dad in the blue shorts taking pictures. Pastor Abe in the yellow shirt and the lead pastor, Pastor Greg next to Emma.
Emma and I after she was baptised!! So proud of her! :)


Jake and I on the beach after church

random Saturday afternoon
how tired we were after our 2 hour hike/run/walk through the jungle on a trail that Wesley Horlings created. It was awesome!!!
Some of my students in art class. This is Ken and Ye Lee.
Jon Paul (or J.P, as I'm allowed to call him) and I. And yes, he has tons of silver teeth!!

Here's my class being silly. If you look carefully at the girl in the pink shorts, she is bowing at the camera. Ohhhh Yoo Jin!!!
Ms. Winkfield and I and our volleyball team. 6th, 7th and 8th graders!!!! SO fun! :)


In action. The first game we won! :)

Life is so good here. Thank you God!!!

No comments: